Boosting Open Innovation | Workshop
INNOCHALLENGE is a European project coordinated by HIT (Hub Innovazione Trentino) aiming at spreading knowledge about Open Innovation policies and tools. This workshop aims at training professionals from innovation agencies on how to design and run Open Innovation prizes (innovation contests, hackathons and challenges). The workshop will revolve around the presentation and discussion of five European good practices.
Five talks that you don’t want to miss:
- The innovation challenges piloted by HIT (Nicola Doppio, HIT-Hub Innovazione Trentino)
- Solving industrial problems with physics (Matteo Di Giovanni – Sofia Colombi – Zahra Bisadi, Department of Physics, University of Trento)
- Intermediating Open Innovation with Innovation Prizes (Marco Zappalorto, Chief Executive di Nesta Italia)
- Nurturing innovation in the deep north (Satu Väinämö, Leadership and User-Centered Design Professional, Digihealth Hub, University of Oulu, Finland)
- Mektory: a way of thinking (Katre Purga, Startup Hub Manager, Mektory Innovation and Business Centre, TalTech, Tallinn, Estonia)
Networking lunch will be served
More info and registration, here.