Granting of non-financial sponsorship and use of the FBK trademark
Fondazione Bruno Kessler grants non-financial support for initiatives of significant institutional interest organized by external entities.
Non-profit organizations, associations, committees and non-profit foundations, other public and/or private entities promoting cultural activities may request sponsorship for the organization of activities consistent with FBK’s statutory purposes and mission, by completing this form.
The request form must be submitted to the Foundation’s Communication and Events Unit. Please send the form and include, in addition to the promoter’s information, a brief description of the initiative.
Non-financial sponsorship with authorization to use the trademark is granted in the following cases only:
- Direct involvement of an FBK research organizational structure in the initiative organized by the external entity
- Direct participation of institutional figures in the initiative organized by the external entity
When the request for non-financial sponsorship is approved, the external entity is allowed to use the words “under the patronage of Fondazione Bruno Kessler” and the FBK trademark, limited to communication tools implemented as part of the sponsored initiative.
Sponsorship does not entitle to grants or organizational, technical or logistical support actions.
Use of the FBK trademark
The use of the FBK trademark may also be granted:
- For the promotion of projects organized in conjunction with external entities, including private ones
- For the participation in partnerships and for their communication purposes
- For commercial supplies, in the case of best practices applied to FBK, except in the case of promotional activities of products and upon prior verification of the editorial content of the drafts
Please submit your request form to the Foundation’s Communication and Events Unit
The authorization to use the FBK trademark entails compliance with the rules contained in the Manual for trademark use.