The future of digital technologies and financial services
Innovation, capital and internationalization will be at the center of the VentureUp Forum powered by OGR Turin, Monday, February 17, 2020.
Promoted by AIFI – Italian Association of Private Equity, Venture Capital and Private Debt, and hosted at OGR – Officine Grandi Riparazioni in Turin, in collaboration with Compagnia di San Paolo, FONDAZIONE CRT and Intesa Sanpaolo Innovation Center, the event is dedicated to the prospects and the current and future national and international challenges of funding innovation.
The event will bring together Italian and European organizations, venture capital funds, business angels, companies and startups with the aim of exploring issues related to the European market, creating a system among the main innovation hubs and launching proposals for the development of venture capital.
Participation is free, but the capacity of the rooms is limited and prior registration enables attendees to participate in the panels.
PANEL: The future of digital technologies and financial services (2:40 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
- Davide Turco (Co-Founder and Managing Director Indaco Venture Partners SGR)
- Lisa Di Sevo (Partner and Investor Manager Prana Ventures)
- Elisa Schembari (Founder and Managing Partner RedSeed Ventures)
- Marco Gay (CEO, Digital Magics)
- Andrea Simoni (Secretary-General, Fondazione Bruno Kessler)
- Claudio Bedino (Co-founder and COO Oval Money)