International Conference on IMAGE ANALYSIS AND PROCESSING – ICIAP 2019
ICIAP is organized by Fondazione Bruno Kessler and University of Trento, with the endorsement of the Italian Association CVPL of the International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR). The event will be co-located with the 13th edition of the ACM International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras ICDSC.
The focus of the conference is on both classic and recent trends in computer vision, pattern recognition and image processing, and covers both theoretical and applicative aspects, with particular emphasis on the following topics:
- Video Analysis & Understanding
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Multi-view Geometry and 3D Computer Vision
- Image Analysis, Detection and Recognition
- Biomedical and Assistive Technology
- Digital Forensics
- Image Processing for Cultural Heritage
Accepted papers will be included in the ICIAP 2019 Conference Proceedings, which will be published by Springer in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (LNCS).
Please find complete instructions on this page.