How to use Open Data to grow your business
Open data for your business
Trentino Sviluppo has organized, within the Innovation Academy, an on demand module dedicated to the use of open data resources to be held on Thursday May 17 from 9 am to 4.30 pm at Progetto Manifattura. The seminar, promoted in collaboration with Fondazione Bruno Kessler, will focus on distribution, research and related legal issues. Participants will be also offered a series of practical examples related to the reuse of data and provided a list of open databases managed by the public administration, the various communities and individuals.
- The big promise of open data
- Open data must be a means and not an end
- Open data tools: publication, validation and metrics
- Tools created for open data and useful for other purposes
- Open data and market: pros and cons
- The virtuous example of OpenStreetMap: from data to tools
Maurizio Napolitano, coordinator of the Digital Commons Lab at FBK. Expert in space technologies, open-street-map and open data. He was a member of the scientific committee of the digital agenda of the Emilia Romagna Region from 2013 to 2016. The label that best describes him is that of civic hacker.
Participation to the seminar is free.Registration required.