FBK PhD Day 2019
The goal of the PhD Day is to share the research activity of our PhD students with the FBK community.
This year the program includes:
- Keynote by Stephan Haringer (a former FBK student)
- Short presentations by students who are concluding the PhD
- Posters presented by the students of the third PhD year (you will have the opportunity to vote for the best poster award)
- The ceremony awarding the best PhD student
- The delivery of the excellence certificates to top quality students
PhD International Program
The FBK International PhD Program was set up in collaboration with a wide network of Italian and international universities. It currently involves over 100 students with an average age of 29 years from all over the world (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Croatia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Mauritius, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, USA). The PhD Day is the yearly event dedicated to FBK doctoral students that hosts, at the Povo site, the poster exhibition of 3rd and 4th-year students and talks by alumni and students who will hold the final exams during Spring. It also includes the awarding of the best doctoral work and students who have obtained publications of excellence at the end of the doctoral program will receive a certificate of excellence issued by FBK.