Angels and demons of artificial intelligence
What impact will intelligent machines have on our lives? On the economy, on jobs, on health, on the environment, on culture? Will the revolution of Artificial Intelligence be yet another “industrial revolution” or is it already a different phenomenon? What will characterize the relationship between human beings and technology in the coming years? Will we (humans) become so intelligent to manage the evolution of these systems?
Take part in the event open to the public on possible developments and effects on our lives on November 21, starting at 8:30 pm, at Cooperazione Trentina. Speakers will include:
- Piero Poccianti, Chair of the Italian Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Francois Pachet, Director of Spotify Creator Technology Research Lab
- Francesco Profumo (President, Fondazione Bruno Kessler)
- Carlo Casonato, Vice-president of the Ethics Committee for experimentation with human beings, University of Trento
- Michela Milan, Vice-President of the European Association for Artificial Intelligence
- Moderator Massimo Sideri, Corriere della Sera columnist
More information on the Facebook page.